What our clients are saying about the "Christensen Difference"
- "The service and friendly atmosphere couldn't be beat. Getting text updates on Max before, during, and after surgeries was a first for me. What a great use of technology, and also very comforting. One gets the feeling your pet is really being cared for by understanding, caring people..." - M.C., 2/25/13
- "You have a terrific staff and a great doctor, Dr. Locher. Buford, our Basset Hound, is the newest member of our family and we were nervous taking him to his first doctor visit. Everyone put us at ease and focused on making sure he was happy and healthy. Everyone was friendly and very kind to Buford, myself and my daughter. Thank you for being so kind and thoughtful in providing his care. Gwyneth (my 5 year old daughter) said "we are really happy that you helped us". Thank you and see you all soon!" - Kristine Ingraham 1/30/2013
- "It was great to meet Dr. Locher at my last visit. Both docs answered all my questions and I had many!" - Bev Levy, 1/9/2013
- "We sincerely appreciate that you fit us in so quickly. We also appreciate that the vet emailed, called personally, and that the reception/nursing staff answered our questions so thoroughly when we called. A very positive experience!" - Sasha Q. 1/25/2013
- "I am a 3rd generation Christensen Animal Hospital client. I have always been super happy with the way that my animals have been treated and the way I am fully advised as to what we are doing and why. All my questions are always answered, which is very important to me. Since the animals cannot speak to themselves, I truly appreciate the expertise Dr. Moll brings to get to the heart of the matter and understand what each pet is trying to say. Thank you for your dedication to all the pets of the North Shore." - Meghan D. 1/12/2013
- "Thank you for professional staff who are knowledgeable and responsive. My dog is an important member of our family and we are treated respectfully. He receives good care. We appreciate it very much." - Joan S. 1/13/2013
A very handsome boy!
Thank you Christensen Animal Hospital for finding me the best home!!! Kissies to all of you! Love Always, Elway, your 'Poodle' boy
Pretty cheeky guy, my new friend
He is our friend, our partner, our defender, Casey. We are his life, his love, his leader. He will be ours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. We owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
This is Rosey, previously known as Corky. She came to our hospital when her owner wanted to euthanize her because she was peeing in the house. Dr. Moll decided to save her and try to treat her. So far she is doing well and has gone to a new home. She comes back once in a while to visit for boarding. UPDATE: CORKY IS NOW EMPLOYED HERE AT CHRISTENSEN ANIMAL HOSPITAL AS A FULL-TIME PAPER WEIGHT. (SHE WAS BROUGHT BACK TO US IN JULY, AND WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!)
Did Anyone say Treat???
Hurry up Mom; I am waiting so patiently for my treat. How many more pictures do you need to take
EbOnY! in the leave!
It's fun to romp around in the leaves!
Hiccup the Klee Kai playing in the snow!
Look what that silly Morgan did to me!
Look at what that silly Morgan did to me! It wasn't bad enough I had surgery on my toes...then Morgan got crafty with my bandages! First, it was purple legwarmers...now hearts! I'm a pit bull, not a poodle!!!!:-)
Our sweet, loving Madi. She loves watching the squirrels outside.
Oreo The Rat
Oreo is a very spoiled rat. She is named after the cookie because she is very sweet but is also very spoiled as you can see her relaxing in bed on her famous noo noo
Rocky posing for the camera
SHE LOVES ME
Buddy's My Name Getting my way is my game