We’ve been performing laser surgery for more than a decade for one simple reason: it offers so many health benefits to our patients. For example:
Surgical lasers are so accurate, they leave healthy tissue undisturbed, which promotes faster healing.
- The laser never has to actually touch tissue, which greatly reduces tissue trauma.
- Bleeding is markedly reduced, which is always beneficial in surgery.
- Laser surgery results in less swelling, so pets are more comfortable and heal faster.
- Laser surgery is quicker than conventional surgery. Reduced surgical time means reduced risk for patients.
- Laser surgery results in less pain, and of course, we all want to spare our pets as much pain as possible.
- Laser surgery is a great choice for smaller pets, such as ferrets and rabbits, because it is so precise.
Dr. Moll has been on the forefront of veterinary laser surgery for years. He’s taught other veterinarians how to use lasers and appeared in medical journals. In fact, he’s served as President of the Veterinary Society of Laser Surgeons and remains an active member.
Our surgical center is stocked with four unique lasers for different types of procedures. These include declaws, tumor removal, spay and neuter procedures, ear hematomas, eye and eyelid surgeries, oral surgery, lick granulomas and amputations.
So, don’t assume you need to consult an expensive, distant veterinary specialist for laser surgery. Chances are, we can perform that procedure right here!